Total Pageviews

Friday 6 March 2015

Pamela Proud Kafir12:08 PM +Ben Dover maybe I should bring a pit bull to your house and let it rip your non pit bull dogs to shreds I mean REALLY are pit bulls some protected species that all other animals have to BOW DOWN and just take their maulings and killings? SINCE WHEN IS A 50 LB goat nursing her 2 day old BABY a threat to a PIT BULL? Since when is a GOAT minding its own business REASON for a PIT BULL to go on a RAMPAGE? People like YOU FAKE whiny pit bull apologists clearly need to be a victim of a pit bull attack to get a clue..I hope and pray a PIT BULL meets your FACE because we all know those sweet smiling pit bulls would NEVER bit you in your face because you are a pit bull apologist they wouldnt DARE maul you RIGHT?

 commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  -  Mar 4, 2015
 
so it's ok to pick a dog up and slam a dog on the ground? , that's animal abuse is it not?, and don't courts usually require evidence? she didn't see the dog attack the goats but found them dead? 


Mary Ann Redfern's profile photo
Ben Dover's profile photo
23 comments
nameofthepen
Mar 4, 2015
+
3
4
3
 
 
Did you see her do that?  Do you actually believe what she was saying?  SMH!
Ben Dover
Mar 4, 2015
 
 
the whole story was light on facts pams txts prove nothing other then she sent txts it doesn't prove the ladys dog was there does it? and I assumed you'd have no problem with the whole dog slamming thing because you're a DBO cultists , and you all regularly brag about killing pitbulls, even Pam liner verified her son kills pitbulls but she's not a nutter of course not, you all are nutters, grow up!
nameofthepen
Mar 4, 2015
+
3
4
3
 
 
+Ben Dover  - You're welcome to find anywhere that I "brag about killing pitbulls" and post the link to the video.
Otherwise, stop making stuff up.
It ruins your credibility.
Ben Dover
Mar 4, 2015
 
 
you tell me your name and i'm sure there's comments to be found? oh and someone using a fake made up name questioning  a legitimate user's credibility is a joke just like you actually, pmsl.
nameofthepen
Mar 4, 2015
+
3
4
3
 
 
+Ben Dover  -  look for my comments under YouTube username "nameofthepen".
And don't pretend your user name is your birth name, unless you want to look even dumber than you do already.
Ben Dover
Mar 4, 2015
 
 
well assuming your parents weren't cruel enough to call you "nameofthepen". you have a hide insinuating my names not real, where's your proof I'm a fake? oh don't have any? well that's typical of a DBO cultist?
Ben Dover
Mar 5, 2015
 
 
typical DBO cultist behaviour twist my words, I didn't say she had no right being mad Velvet if her goat was dead she had every right to be mad but did slamming the doopg on the ground bring the goat back to life? NO, and you can't control your potty mouth please refrain from commenting all together thank you.
Velvet Norman
Mar 5, 2015
+
5
6
5
 
 
I would have shot the dog
Ben Dover
Mar 5, 2015
 
 
I figured that but that wouldn't have brought the goat back to life ether would it, but atleast you'd be doing what you love, killing pitbulls? and you say pit owners are the dangerous ones?
Velvet Norman
Mar 5, 2015
+
5
6
5
 
 
Talking about changing people's words up. I never said I liked killing pot bulls. But if one comes in my yard and attacks anything of mine you bet I would kill it. If you pit nuts love your dogs than keep them put up. 
Velvet Norman
Mar 5, 2015
+
5
6
5
 
 
Now bend over go play with yourself. The fact that you love what these dogs do sickens me. :) have a great day lol
growells
Mar 5, 2015
+
5
6
5
 
 
+Ben Dover
Just because a person puts up a first and last name on their profile doesn't mean that person is who they say they are.  I could easily change mine to something like "Donald Trump" but that doesn't mean I would be him.  A name of any kind does not actually lend credibility at all on the World Wide Web unless someone is dumb enough to post up his/her driver's license. Hey, I have a great idea, how about you do that so we can see that you are really Ben Dover.   Then it still won't matter to anyone because you are still a nobody.
growells
Mar 5, 2015
+
4
5
4
 
 
Why would I bother, because I really don't care who you are or what you think? Any moron with an internet connection can have a blog.
growells
Mar 5, 2015
+
5
6
5
 
 
Tsk...tsk. You seem so insecure.
Velvet Norman
Mar 5, 2015
+
5
6
5
 
 
+Ben Dover who cares what you think about Jeff? I know he's a good man and doing the right thing. 
Mary Ann Redfern
Yesterday 11:23 AM
+
3
4
3
 
 
+Ben Dover If that had been my goats, she would've gotten her pit bull back in a Hefty bag, so quitcherbitchin, nitwit. 
Mary Ann Redfern
Yesterday 11:26 AM
+
3
4
3
 
 
+Ben Dover The law in every jurisdiction I am aware of gives one the total right to kill any animal, wild or domesticated, that is harassing or killing domestic animals on their own property.  Go eat worms, dogbreath. 
Pamela Proud Kafir
12:08 PM
 
 
+Ben Dover maybe I should bring a pit bull to your house and let it rip your non pit bull dogs to shreds I mean REALLY are pit bulls some protected species that all other animals have to BOW DOWN and just take their maulings and killings? SINCE WHEN IS A 50 LB goat nursing her 2 day old BABY a threat to a PIT BULL? Since when is a GOAT minding its own business REASON for a PIT BULL to go on a RAMPAGE? People like YOU FAKE whiny pit bull apologists clearly need to be a victim of a pit bull attack to get a clue..I hope and pray a PIT BULL meets your FACE because we all know those sweet smiling pit bulls would NEVER bit you in your face because you are a pit bull apologist they wouldnt DARE maul you RIGHT?

1 comment:

  1. The dog looked more like a Lab mix than any "pit bull" I have ever seen. Just because the woman called the dog a "pit bull" does NOT make him one.

    ReplyDelete